Thanksgiving. I don’t celebrate it on account of not being American but I have family in the US who do. Just because I don’t celebrate it doesn’t mean that I am not thankful for things.Here is my list of what I am currently thankful for:
4) The fact I am alive
5) The abilities I do have within my disabilities
6) The fact I am loved
7) The fact I have a roof over my head, a warm bed to sleep in and warm food to eat every day.
8) The fact I have the ability to transform my ideas into novels
9) Internet and a phone, without which I would be lost
10) All the doctors OTs and PTs who helped and supported me and still do and who have never denied me their help
11) My positive attitude and fighting spirit
12) My favourite shops.
13) The online courses I’ve done since March this year and all the tutors and fellow students who helped me. I am thankful that, through these, I have built on old passions and discovered new ones.
To those of you who celebrate thanksgiving and to those of you who don’t but who are thankful for things, have a wonderful day and Thanksgiving weekend!
What are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments!