So, it is Valentine’s Day and I thought it would be a good time to show you my pink and red make-up collection and Valentine’s Day looks. Today is a quiet day for me, but Alfredo and I will be eating Chinese food, and then strawberries for desert. We will watch whatever films are on ( amongst them Billy Elliot) However you are spending Valentine’s Day I hope you have a great one!
Products Photo by Photo
- Left- Sephora Colorful Eyeshadows in Smell Of Roses (#258) and Red Carpet (#40). Essence Cosmetics Pigments in #15 Pure Love.
- A collection of all my pink and red lip products, glosses and lipsticks by Rimmel London, Kiko Makeup Milano, Boulevard de Beaute.
- My red makeup- eyeshadow and lipstick by Sephora Collection, lipliner by Essence Cosmetics.
- Blushers (left) by Make Up Academy (MUA) right by Fashionista and bottom are the shades of blusher from Sephora Collection’s Holiday Medium Make up Bag Palette (2012)
- Nailvarnishes left to right: a Nails Inc pale pink shade I got free with an issue of Glamour magazine years ago. This has no name but makes for a great base coat! Next is a shade I have had for years from Sephora Collection that is not sold anymore. Then, there’s Cien nail varnish in Vintage Mauve, Sephora: #07 Satin Corset. The shade at the far right is a dark pink glitter shade by HEMA.
- Here are all my pink glosses. They are all by Boulevard de Beaute.